Our airline database in details:
1. Better airline coding directory
- 1207 airlines
- Matched with IATA airline codes
- Matched with ICAO airline codes
- Real airline marketing names without legal titles
- Full airline names as in official coding directories
Why it's better than other coding directories?
There are two problems with official airline coding directories. In addition to the hefty few thousand price tag, the official coding directories provide only a legal name of each airline. That means you'll need to sift through each code and trim the legal titles from airline database or even Google their DBA airline names. For example, "Deutsche Lufthansa AG LH220" needs to become "Lufthansa." This is a tedious, time-consuming, expensive process that must be done manually. We already did it for you, so you can instantly get a purified coding directory at just a fraction of the cost. Moreover, we monitor changes and add new airlines into a database on a daily basis. We know how important this data is for your business. Quality of data is our priority. It's not a marketing BS, it's a promise and our company value. We are from online travel business. We did all of this routine multiple times in different regions before we started Airhex, we know how important is this.
2. Links to online check-in and baggage allowances
- Check-in links for 505 airlines
- Both web and mobile (where exists) check-in services
- 708 links to baggage allowances and carry-on policies new!
Power up your travel app and get the edge over your competitors
Care about your customers and make them feel that you care about them. Help them to check in for their flights. We collected links to online check-in for every single airline that provides online web or mobile check-in. Your customers will enjoy a smooth, hassle-free experience whether at home on their desktops or out and about on their phones. It's a maintenance-free solution and there's no need to constantly test or worry about old or broken links. We check and update these links for you. On a daily basis.
3. Extra airline content
Provide more helpful data to your customers
- Links to airline websites, facebook groups and mobile apps
- Type of every single airline (scheduled, charter, cargo, etc)
- Carrier type of every single airline (full service or low-cost)
- Status of every single airline (active or non-active)
- Origin country of every single airline
- Foundation year of every single airline